How We Can Help You
Relationship breakdown, separation and divorce can be very scary. Sometimes you don’t know who to approach to get sound advice. Whether you are the person making the decision to leave a relationship or the person coping with the impact of that decision on your life you need good quality legal information and advice.
- Are you at a crossroads and need to know and understand the process of separation or divorce?
- Have you been told by your spouse/civil partner/cohabitant that they are leaving and you don’t know what your rights are?
- Are you going through Mediation and need legal advice to help you understand the implications of the decisions that you make?
- Are you concerned about the impact separation will have on your children and you want to do what is best for them?
- Are you a family member who is on the sidelines and who wants to understand what is going on?
- Are you facing court proceedings of any kind?
- Have you any problem of a family nature that you want advice on?
With years of experience in Dublin, Ireland and internationally and having helped thousands of clients we can help you. We are committed to helping clients and their families deal with their problems in a respectful way.
Please contact us and we will arrange to meet with you.